Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My first Facebook status update EVER...

Once upon a time, there was a woman whose father joined facebook.  "What???" she thought, "How can this be???  How can my dad be trendier than me?"  So she sat down at the computer and joined.  And the first funny status update that she posted was about her daughter, Juli, who had just turned two.  And thus was born the first "Juli-ism." 

And here it is... blast from the past, more than two years ago.  How far we have come...


Oct 8, 2008 - I am still laughing at a conversation on football between my kid and my husband on Sunday when they were in the living room together, reading, while Neil tried to keep one eye on the Dolphins game.....
Juli: "I don't know what those BOYS are doing!"
Neil: "Hmm..."

Juli: "I don't know WHAT those boys are doing."
Neil: (laughs)

Juli: "I don't know what those boys are DOING!"
Neil: "They're playing football..."

Juli: "Oh... (onscreen tackle) Those boys are falling DOWN!"
(Neil and I are both laughing now)

Juli: "I don't know WHY those boys are falling down!"
***
:-) Me neither, Juli, me neither....

No comments:

Post a Comment